https://www.eatwelllivewell.org/
5 cup servings of fruits and vegetables today, wear a pedometer and aim for at least 10,000 steps a day, watch your portions, and measure your progress. The company I work for signed up for this and I'm a team leader. Fortunately, this program works PERFECTLY with the Whole 30 program I started. In fact, since I started the Whole 30 I've been almost doubling my daily average servings of fruits and vegetables, so it's a win-win!
This is a simple concept. You don't actually have to cut out the bad stuff. Just make sure to include the good stuff and get moving. The funny thing is that as you fill your belly with good stuff and get more exercise, you are less inclined to eat the bad stuff. Again, win-win!
We started more than 2 weeks ago, but I figured I'd share for anyone who might be interested. It's a great program because greatness is based on simplicity in my eyes. And this is simple! Piece of cake... er, celery!
No comments:
Post a Comment