Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 5 of Whole 30

I am amazed at how easy this way of eating is!  I don't feel deprived.  I don't feel cranky.  I'm not getting cravings.  The only thing I can say that I'm missing is the program calls for 3 meals a day, no snacks... I miss my snacks.  Today was bad because I just felt hungry this afternoon, but I bet I didn't have enough fat and/or protein at lunch.  I will have to evaluate.

PLUS, I get to eat things like cashews and sweet potatoes, which other "diets" haven't allowed.  I LOVE SWEET POTATOES.  I swear God intended them as candy when he invented them.  I try not to have them everyday, but oven baked sweet potatoe fries with a little cinnamon? Perfection!

Anyway, I've been reading testimonials from different bloggers and such regarding the Whole 30 program and nobody has bad things to say about it.  In fact, a lot of people are saying it not only helped them lose weight but changed their body shape, took them off their meds, lowered BP and cholesterol, cured depression, increased stamina, etc etc etc... 

Just thought I would check in, let you all know how it's going.  I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself, but that's really hard for me.  4 pounds down since Sunday.  It's probably mostly water weight and cheese, but it feels good to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment