In 17 days I will be turning 29. I am not freaking out, I promise. But that means that in 382 days I will be turning 30. Still not freaking out.
However, this has made me realize a few things I would like to get in order before I turn 30. My pre-30 bucket-list, you could say. I've accomplished a lot of smaller goals of mine over the last few years and am starting to feel better about the state of my life. But 30 is big (not to mention that my 30th birthday will fall on 12/13/14- the last consequetive date in this millenium!...) and I have one particular thing that I would like to have a better handle on before this landmark- I WANT TO BE HEALTHY! Not healthy for 6 weeks here or there, not yo-yoing up and down, not obsessed with the number on the scale... consistently, naturally, and realistically healthy.
So, 2014 is my year, people, and I'm looking for your help! Help give my 2014 incentive a name, like Project: Thirty, Flirty, & Thriving... or something way better than that. I need you help! Also, for you "Mission:Turning-Thirty" (?) veterans, what was on your 30-bucket-list? What did you wish you had put on your 30-bucket-list? What do you know now that you wish you had known then? I'm looking for guidance and inspiration to help my hurtle this milestone gracefully, especially since I will not be using alcohol to help me get through it. :-) Sturdy Thirty? Thirty-Schmirty? Seriously, I need your help.
No comments:
Post a Comment